Patents Enforceable In The US And Abroad
Booth Albanesi Schroeder, PLLC, has represented a variety of diverse inventors in diverse fields. We have years of experience working with patent clients. We have had cases heard in the U.S Patent and Trademark Office.
Patent Prosecution And Protection
Booth Albanesi Schroeder, PLLC‘s intellectual property lawyers can take you through all phases of patent preparation and prosecution, and defense in the face of infringement.
Industry sectors benefiting from our firm’s unparalleled patenting experience include:
- Oil and gas drilling and exploration
- Automotive and other vehicle-related products
- Medical devices and systems
- Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology
- Chemical and materials processing
- Electronics and telecommunication
- Computer hardware and software
- Wind, solar and geothermal power generation.
Knowledgeable In A Variety Of Technical Fields
Our Dallas, Texas, firm’s lawyers and professionals have degrees in various technical fields, and many have industry experience that complements the firm’s ability to manage the client’s patent portfolio in a timely and comprehensive manner. Our education and industry experience allow us to quickly grasp the technical issues and assist clients with the development and maintenance of their intellectual property.
Whatever is your field of endeavor, we can guide you through legal procedures associated with patents, including:
- Challenging the legitimate origin of an invention (“inventorship”)
- Applying for patents
- Reexamination and reissuing of patents
- Protecting patents internationally
- Confronting and resolving infringement occurrences
Qualified And Diversified In Experience
Booth Albanesi Schroeder, PLLC, is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). Our firm is widely known for prosecuting patent applications and obtaining patents on the forefront of technology. The patents we obtain for clients both in the United States and in other countries encompass various areas of science and technology. Our lawyers have secured patents for numerous products that have then been enforced through litigation and licensing agreements.